Here is a list of videos that I recommend you watch in sequence to gain a quick basic understanding of Accounting. This should give you enough information to understand what is accounting? the accounting principles, rules of debit and credit and how to create financial statements such as 1) Income statement, 2) balance sheet, and 3) Cash flow statements.
- What is Accounting … https://youtu.be/sLGq3z8_xZY
- What are assets …https://youtu.be/DCU3P_572_U
- Introduction to International Financial Reporting Standards … https://youtu.be/WbZVNS6AUJA
- Definition and Types of Assets … https://youtu.be/igrmTYeJXFM
- Asset types and what are current assets … https://youtu.be/60WJ4r_mOIg
- Non-current and Intangible Assets … https://youtu.be/d23bMnpx4do
- What are Liabilities … https://youtu.be/-NTfNhP0LHE
- Non-current liabilities explained … https://youtu.be/0vgjxmSfFPQ
- Income and Expenses explained … https://youtu.be/9n4veabgKTU
- What is Equity and the Balance sheet equation … https://youtu.be/b_f7JsSnLOw
- Accounting principles Part 1 … https://youtu.be/j-NL3K4e6iA
- Accounting principles Part 2 … https://youtu.be/te8Nz3K-gv8
- Accounting Entry practice – Part 1 (Applying the rules of debit and credit) … https://youtu.be/d9AL2PVM8gU
- Accounting Entry practice – Part 2 (Applying the rules of debit and credit) … https://youtu.be/BX-o6DHiVYg
- Flow of Journal Entries (Accounting Entries) … https://youtu.be/DTdAIRPeJHs
- How to create Balance Sheet from Trial Balance … https://youtu.be/IwTzIGE_jdI
- How to create Income Statement from Trial Balance … https://youtu.be/GBkYZJ5fvEM
- How to create Cash flow statement from Balance Sheet and Income Statement … https://youtu.be/aXN97_d_IEY
Sit back and enjoy the course! Let me know if you would like to know more, or something is not clear enough.
Hope you find the information in the videos helpful. If you like to watch more videos in accounting, financial analysis and controller ship, videos that help you directly in doing your job, subscribe to my channel. If you liked the videos, I would love if you could LIKE themand leave a comment. If you have any questions or feedback, again leave a comment. Lets stay connected at #learnaccountingfinance.